Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

One year anniversary coming up – my chance to give back

ATC red maple leaf, originally uploaded by Elizabeth Smith.

One year? So the calendar tells me. This upcoming Saturday is the one-year anniversary of this blog, A Nature Art Journal. Thank you, dear readers, for encouraging and inspiring me as I explore Florida nature in the ways I enjoy best, through images and words.

To celebrate (!), I’d like to give away the ATC’s (Artists Trading Cards) I’ve been working on: Red Maple Leaf, Sand dollar, and Beach Sunflowers. Comment below or email me by midnight on Saturday, 9-11-10, and I will put the names “in the hat” and choose three winners.

Each ATC is a small original watercolor painting, 3.5 by 2.5 inches, on watercolor paper, signed on the back. The subjects are from some of my favorite past nature journal entries.
 Thank you for joining me in a virtual friendship and fellowship, linked by curiosity and exploration of the common things found in our natural world!

Elizabeth

As always, you can click on the images to view them larger on my Flickr photostream.